FATAL HAPPY ACCIDENT



On that day when the thing called fate careered our paths in speed beyond our control. We were young and naivety wore itself over our budding bodies like grim. We were neonates, ignorant of where the road to this adventure leads.

My life had just been put out like a candle fire in a violent storm and everything seemed out of order, only memories of foolish childhood dreams swathed me like a newborn. And the phantoms of life's hard knocks created long icy-cold nights. Ill luck blew around me like wild destructive winds. My happiness traded for every tramp-like aspiration on the long lonely streets of fulfillment.

Our paths had crossed - in the most uncertain way. You and I - we had hailed from separated universes as a doctor as to her patient, like a goddess to her faithful. There and then, the immortal court drafted a contract of eternal love between us at an address no one but us has wisdom of. That had been my rebirth...my moment of healing.

On that fateful day, I bared my soul like a votive offering onto your fertile ground. It had been one fatal happy accident.

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAKE LIQUID AIR FRESHENER (…best DIY formulations ever)

WHY YOU MAY NEVER BE EMPLOYABLE UNTIL...

An interview with Professor Farombi on COVID -19 Pandemic