THE SOJOURNER




In search 
of happiness
I sojourn
to a land beyond the great seas
they say - it is the paradise
rich with soul food and titillating music from nature's lips
Home of the haves and have-nots
where the mind rests from all troubles.

In search
of hope
I must conquer the frigidness of my own kind
Do battle with the desert demons
though my fit buckle
And my vision wobble
at the great length to endure
onwards, I pursue
To the land of promises.

In search
Of liberty
A right to dream
Wild as the earth's expanse
To walk the glowing street of gold
where opportunities appease one like a freewill offering
forsake all my present evil I must
For 1000...10000 miles i can not tell
My body yearns with delight at vthe prospects therefore.
I  must conquer new borders
Though bordered by many tongues
like a creed 
nothing must impair the call
"sweet paradise"
Onwards, the road of my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAKE LIQUID AIR FRESHENER (…best DIY formulations ever)

WHY YOU MAY NEVER BE EMPLOYABLE UNTIL...

An interview with Professor Farombi on COVID -19 Pandemic